I think we just need an outlet for her energy, but the weather has been so crappy and there isn't a damn thing to do in this town, that it is very difficult to think of things to do with her. Oh and not to mention that by the time I am ready to get out of the house it is about time for her nap...yeah, my bad! I guess I need to work on getting us up and dressed and out of the house by a certain time a few days a week. I was doing so good while Shawn was out to sea and now I have fallen back into my old routines and it kinda sucks. I am going to work on this so you guys wish me luck!! =)
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Oh the terrible two's.....
Have started to arrive I believe!! It is amazing how much a kid can change, and not for the better, in the blink of an eye!! What the hell happened to my well behaved little girl!? Savannah use to go to bed at night without so much as a peep, and now when she even thinks we are coming near her to put her to bed she starts crying. She use to love to sit down at night and read books but now if I get a book out she gets all pissy and doesn't want anything to do with it! A lot of little things are changing and I don't like it!! Savannah is getting quite the attitude on her and being my daughter I really shouldn't be surprised!! I am getting so frustrated with her acting like a brat and fussing for no reason! I am probably just over reacting because I deal with her 24/7....or maybe I'm not! God what I wouldn't give to live near her grandparents!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I feel for you! Jack was such a well behaved sweet little guy in Charleston and in the spring in Chicago and then we got down here and as he approached 18 months his behavior changed so much. He was my little monster. It gets better, much better. Tonight, when we said it was bed time, he picked up his trains, grabbed his blankey and monkey and laid down in bed and went to sleep. No joke, no fight at all. He's been coming around so much lately. He's also been very sweet to other children again, THANK GOD, I was about ready to beat him, ha ha! Although, somehow I can't imagine or picture Savannah misbehaving, she's just too darn cute!
Thanks Misty, It's good to hear that it will get better. Savannah being so darn cute is what saves her from me wanting to kill her sometimes!! OK not literally, but you know what I mean! **Breathe in, Breathe out** this too shall pass!! =)
Post a Comment