Saturday, January 26, 2008

Being hung over sucks!!

UGH!! I woke up this morning thinking I was going to be fine but it all went down hill from there.  I really had way, way, way too much to drink last night thanks to Doc for giving me the shots of Jim Beam and having me chasing it with a corona!  Stupid for a person who doesn't drink anymore, but hell, at the time I didn't care!!  So I spent most of the day on the couch feeling like crap watching the first season of Gilmore Girls!!  I have been able to eat and hold it down which is good, but I have just felt VERY BLAH all day.  Shawn did manage to get me out of the house this evening and we went to Lowe's and picked up some sample tile and then went to Kmart and looked around.  We ended up doing Ruby Tuesday's for dinner and I tired something new.  We both had the salad bar with the chicken pot pie.  It was very good and I would so get it again!  I am not really a chicken pot pie person but I really enjoyed theirs.  So that has been my day, lazy and feeling like crap.  I hope I wake up tomorrow back to normal (or as normal as I can get!) because we are going down to Jax for the day.  I really did have a great time last night so I guess being hung over today was totally worth it!!  =)

1 comment:

Mary said...

I was wondering how you were doing. You did have a lot of fun with the Doc didn't you? lol