Sunday, January 27, 2008
Panda Express...
Is going to be the newest addition to the places to eat at River Citys!! I really, really, really hope they have some decent chinese food because I absolutely love chinese food and have been deprived ever since we left Dallas!! I realize that Panda Express is still a fast food chinese chain but it's the only one I recognize! All of the chinese food that we have had here (which honestly hasn't been much) and back in Charleston has been horrible! For whatever reason the fried rice ends up being way too greasy and the dishes are drowned in way too much brown sauce! I really hope this place has some good fried rice and good veggies in a white sauce!! If anyone happens to venture there before me please let me know what you think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment