Sunday, January 27, 2008
Second night and still going strong!
Savannah is successfully asleep in her new bed!! I am totally and completely shocked at how easy this has been!! I sat in bed with her for a little while and she played with her glow worm and gave me hugs and then I laid her down and rubbed on her back for a little while. When I got up to leave she sat up but didn't even attempt to get out of bed. I lined the edge of the bed with pillows and spread out a comforter on the floor right next to the bed (incase she does fall!) and then left. I, of course, went straight to the monitor to look and see what she was doing and she had already laid back down! She was kicking her little legs and shifting and adjusting and then went still!! Wahoo!!! I am so happy!! I can't believe my little girl is growing up so fast!! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment