Seriously I didn't know what to say, I was completely shocked that they marked it down that much for no apparent reason! I thanked the lady over and over. I couldn't stop smiling all day just because of getting such a wonderful deal on the countertop! It kinda reaffirms my belief that there are still good people out there. Someone offered to mark down that counter top out of the kindness of their hearts because we didn't even hint at the fact that we wanted them to lower the price! So that is my good news, not to mention the base cabinet for the countertop we got at the Lowe's here in town and we got it for $150 and it is originally $480 or so I believe. Oh I just love finding good deals!!! =)
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Deal Of The Year
Well to make a really long story somewhat short, Bridget picked Savannah up this past Saturday and agreed to watch her until Sunday afternoon. Shawn and I headed down to Jax for a day of shopping and dinning together. Our first stop was at the Lowes right there at Regency. As luck would have it, we ran across a 61 inch bathroom countertop that someone had custom ordered and then changed their minds. It is a double bowl, solid surface counter top in the color platinum (speckled black, white, and grey). The original price on the counter top is $540 and the clearance sticker said $150. We were pretty happy with that and told the guy we would take it. He offered to take it up front for us while we do some more shopping. When we got up to the counter Shawn happen to notice that the sticker price said $25.04!!!!! He quietly got my attention and pointed to the new sticker price. We were both kinda confused and wondered for a brief second if maybe we had looked at the wrong price the first time and it had always said $25!? But about that time a lady walked over and said "Wait, did they put the new price on it!?....that's quite a deal don't you think!?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a freaking deal! The babysitter and the counter top!!! Think Bridget would want Jack this weekend, lol. Fun blog!
Post a Comment