Saturday, July 18, 2009

I wonder...

what it would be like to not have any pets!?? Before Savannah, the dogs and cat were my babies, but now, they just annoy the crap out of me! I am so sick of all the pet hair, I am sick of having to fight with the cat over who gets to sit in my chair, I am tired of having the cat reach out and touch my mouth with her paw in the middle of the night!! That is not a cool way to wake up...its GROSS!! I am tired of letting the cat in and out 20 times a day. I am so freakin' sick and tired of my 8 year old dog still shitting in the house during the night if she isn't locked up! SERIOUSLY!!!? I am sick of Shelby's neurotic licking of the floor! I am tired of Savannah and Shelby getting into it 6 times a day! It's like having two 3 year olds!! "I'm not touching you.." Yeah that's what those two act like, only one of them is a dog and has teeth! I can only get onto each of them so many times, it just doesn't phase either of them anymore.

My poor little Roscoe Man is the only pet that I really want to keep. The problem is Roscoe is so sensitive that I think if I got rid of Shelby or Sara he would get really depressed! I have had a bunch of people tell me they would gladly take Roscoe, but no one wants my pain in the ass dog.

Ok, so I woke up to dog crap in my craft room which is where this post is coming from. I just don't have the energy for this!!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I feel your pain! You know how frustrated I was with all JoJo's accidents before we had to have her PTS...Sometimes it's just hard work to be a parent to furry babies!

Coty said...

I get it! We had three cats and a dog when Charlie was born and with DH leaving, I just could not keep up! I ended up re-homing them all with people I trusted implicitly and they've been living better lives ever since. They're getting way more attention and love than I could ever give them right now. To make up for the lack of furry love, we now offer to dogsit for any of our friends when they need it. It's sort of the best of both worlds. ;)