*Ok I'm done*
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
What the hell is wrong with people!!??
Seriously...I can not stand when I see people tailgating other people or myself on a road where the speed limit is 25 and there are twists and curves!!! Here in the lakes people are so freaking stupid when it comes to driving on Charles Gilman Blvd! I can't tell you the amount of times I have seen people pass someone (on a 2 lane street) who they thought was driving too slow and then the moment they get back into their lane, make a sharp left into the welfare office..I guess some people are in such a damn hurry to get their money that they don't mind putting other people in jeopardy!! Damn people, just calm the F*** down!! I am a total speed limit nazi when it comes to driving on that road and if someone is riding my ass I slow down to 20 just to piss them off. A**holes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Lol, they're definitely rushing for the food stamps. I can't stand how many a-holes I encounter on that road. And, while I'm complaining, how many people really have to run the stop signs coming off of middle school road. They've been there forever!
I try not to take that road during the day. Wears me out!
Wow...I'm glad I live in the country where I don't have to worry about speeding and 25mph speed limits! Whew!
Post a Comment