The movie worked and was so cute.....Savannah looked really fascinated feeding the giraffe. I am sure she enjoyed the zoo. She is such a cutie and we miss her. Hopefully we can take her to the zoo when you come visit us.
You're daughter is such a doll! I just moved to GA/FL about a month ago..and hope to get to know you! Now i have to add the zoo to my list of things to do! xoxo ronee
2 comments:
The movie worked and was so cute.....Savannah looked really fascinated feeding the giraffe. I am sure she enjoyed the zoo. She is such a cutie and we miss her. Hopefully we can take her to the zoo when you come visit us.
You're daughter is such a doll! I just moved to GA/FL about a month ago..and hope to get to know you! Now i have to add the zoo to my list of things to do!
xoxo
ronee
Post a Comment