* Savannah totally skipped her nap today. I put her in her room about 1:30 or so and by 3, when I realized she had pulled her dora dress up box over to the light switch so she could turn it on and off and on and off and on and off, and you get the point, I decided to just let her out because I didn't want her falling asleep and not getting up until 5 or 6. She was really good considering the no nap. Now, don't get me wrong, this will not become a daily thing. She still needs nap and I still need an hour or 2 to get stuff done without her around! I hope this was just a one time thing!
* Shawn and I have been very good about going on a bike ride a few days a week. Well I say bike ride, I actually ride my hand bike (will post a picture soon) and Shawn jogs with Savannah in the jogging stroller. Tonight was our best ride yet. I am very proud of the both of us. Shawn went 2.1 miles and I went a little bit further with 2.3 miles! It had rained right before we left so it had cooled off a little which helped. I think we are just actually getting into shape and hopefully we can continue to lengthen our rides! The way people react when they see me go by is pretty funny. Little kids are all "wow look at that bike...COOL!" Adults smile and watch me go by wondering what is wrong with me I am sure, but our neighborhood is so nice and I love watching peoples reactions as I roll on by!
* You know you do too many myspace survey's when you are half way though and realize that you have already done that one before...lol!
* I love Shawn so much. I love that we can be totally and completely normal around each other. I love that we laugh at each other and with each other all the time. I love how much we love just spending time together whether it be just the two of us or as a family. I love how good Shawn is with Savannah and how willing he is to do anything and everything for her. I love how we can talk about anything and everything and have the same views on most things. I love how Shawn puts up with my stubborn, dramatic side. I just really love my husband!!

1 comment:
Loving your husband...is SO awesome! Some days I can't stand mine..others I am not sure how I would make it without him! totally a love hate thing..let me know when you are ready to read the books..I have them..no reason to go buy them!
xoxo
ronee
Post a Comment