Thursday, September 25, 2008

Such a beautiful day...

The past two days have been absolutely gorgeous!  After the dreadfully hot and miserable summer, we finally got some relief!  For the past two days I haven't used the air in my car and just had the windows down to enjoy the nice cool air!!  

This morning Savannah's school had a little field trip to the St. Mary's fire station.  While I was a little disappointed in Savannah's lack of listening while we were there, she was pretty cute playing in the fire truck.  I have a few pics I will post later.  

After the field trip we went to the park with Mary and Claire.  This was our first time to go to the park in a few months and it was wonderful!! Savannah and Claire ran around like little wild children and had a blast climbing and sliding!  

I really hope this nice weather keeps up because I would much rather be outside playing with Savannah then cooped up inside running the air conditioning wide open!  =)  

No comments: