Monday morning rolls around and we are up and out the door at about 8:20 headed to pick up Mary to go to School. We talked and decided that we would just go register them but not leave them. Well all that changed when I came out of the restroom and they were in the class room meeting their teachers and already playing and having a blast in the 5 min they were there! I looked at Mary and said "I am so leaving Savannah today!" She decided to leave Claire also which was awesome because we got to do our Walmart trip and lunch ALONE!!! It was freakin fabulous!!
The girls, in turn, did so well on their first day of school! Savannah came home with an art project and a name bracelet that they had made. There was no crying (from any of the kids) and no accidents! I am so proud of Savannah, and myself for actually going through with leaving her, and I can't wait for her 2nd day of school tomorrow!!
Savannah is going Monday and Wednesday from 9 to 12. That gives me 3 hours twice a week to catch up on all the things I need to do that are a hell of a lot easier with out her...like my doctor visits, dental exams, and eye exams that are way, way, way over due!
I am so happy and yet a little sad at the same time that Savannah is in school. My baby is growing up and I can't believe how fast it is going! I know this is a great thing for her and I couldn't be more excited!! =)

1 comment:
We did BBMS last year for The Boy's 3K and LOVED it. I am so glad I let him do that. Now, I'm loving 4K (he's at the CDC on base) because it's aaalllll day school!
Post a Comment