I have recently (within the past year) gotten into making hair bows. It started out because I wouldn't pay the outrageous price that boutiques charge for them, but I wanted cute little bows for Savannah's hair! Well, once I made a few I realized how easy it was! I can't take all the credit because Mary has helped me out a lot in showing me a few things in the "Crafts" department!! Mary and I are going to have a booth at the Rock Shrimp Festival which is at the beg. of October I believe. We will be selling more hair bows than we know what to do with, as well as Luvies, Blankets, Cart Covers, Burp Cloths, and quite a few other things. We have also opened an online shop and as soon as we get some of our items up on there I will post the link. We are very excited about this because it is something we both have a lot of fun doing and we look forward to being able to share our creations with everyone! (If you see anything you are interest in as I post a few more things, please don't hesitate to contact me!!)





No comments:
Post a Comment