Friday, August 15, 2008

Just me and Shawn

Well, it has been a few weeks since Shawn and I have gotten to spend the better part of a day together with out Savannah, but today we did.  We dropped Savannah off at Mary's house before nap time and headed down to River City's to eat lunch and watch a movie.  We ate at Salsarita's again, that's the second time this week!!   I have been craving mexican food for some strange reason...anyone who is thinking the "P" word can kiss my ass!! I am not pregnant!!  (Shawn made sure to ask me...dork!)  Anyways..after a yummy lunch we went over to the movie theatre and watched Hancock.  I enjoyed it and thought it was worth seeing in the theatre!  There was some great action and a cool twist I didn't see coming!  

After the move we went to Best Buy, because Shawn had to get his fix, even thought we did what we almost always do, and that is go in, walk around, leave with nothing!!  My checking account and credit card like those kinds of visits though!  We headed to Target to waste some more money and then headed back home.  After laying around the house for a bit we went up to lowes and Shawn bought a grill.  Nothing fancy, just big enough to cook some chicken, steak, burgers, veggies and crap like that.  We also found some of the lighting we had been looking at for a long time that costs about $30 a pop on clearance for $3!!  We were able to get 4 pieces of tract lighting for less than 15 bucks!!  Talk about a deal!!  

For dinner we went to The Sweetest Things and got coffee and split a piece of cheesecake (OMG it was good!) and then headed over to Mary's to pick up the zooza butt!  (Yeah I have all kindsa silly random names that I call Savannah...that's an entirely different post!)  

Over all it was nice to get to go out just Shawn and I.  We really enjoy and appreciate the times that we get to spend with just each other!  =)  

2 comments:

Miss Hope said...

We've discovered we love Pepper's! (here in town)Beats driving down to River City....but I don't mind going there, there's shopping to do!



p.s. daisygurl (SWC)...adding you to my read list!

Sheila said...

Thanks Hope! I will have to give Peppers a try!