* I have been very productive and made 2 of the important phone calls I needed to make already this morning. Of course, one of these phone calls could of been done a month or two ago, but I am a bit of a procrastinator and wait until the last possible minute to do things. (It drives Shawn crazy!! lol)
* We are going to Jacksonville today to look at some furniture stores and see if they have anything better than the crap that we have seen recently. We desperately need new bedroom furniture because ours consist of a hodge podge of stuff we have either refinished because we got it for cheap, or purchased on a whim because we needed it right then! A few of the furniture stores are running some very good zero percent financing and no payments until 2010 so we are going to go see what we can find. We are half way considering going down to a queen bed because we have brand new queen mattresses in our guest room and I am wanting to turn the guest room into a play room for Savannah which would mean we have no where to put the mattresses. I don't know if I am wild about going from a king to a queen but we will see.
* We have decided to hold off on purchasing a new vehicle at this time. Shawn has a few things on his mind and has made the decision to wait until after his next deployment to get a new car. Hopefully the truck will last until then.
* I have been sewing a lot here recently and I am loving it!! I am sewing baby items and they are coming out so stinkin' cute! I have also been making hair bows like they are going outa style!! I have well over a hundred and there is no end in sight considering the amount of ribbon I have. Shawn has been so good with my current craft projects, he knows how much I enjoy this and even helps me out if I need it...like cutting a crap load of fabric in one evening that way I can sew all week!! =)
* I finally broke down and we bought a grill this weekend. It's not fancy or anything but the chicken and burgers that we grilled on Saturday turned out awesome! I was watching Claire and Elise so Mary and Justin could go out on a date and we also had Pat and Bridget over for dinner and a game night. It was fun! Hopefully I can talk Shawn into grilling me some shrimp and veggies next weekend!! YUM!!

No comments:
Post a Comment