Wednesday, April 14, 2010

More Projects....

Since Scarlett was born I don't get to get into my craft room nearly as much as I would like, but I still manage to squeeze in time here and there! Here are the projects I have done over the last 2 months!


This was my last completed project! I recently got a ruffler foot for my singer and it is the neatest little contraption! Here is a modified version of the a-line dresses I made, but with a ruffle!

I LOVE these next two designs! They are for my nieces! I originally made them the bags as totes they could take to the pool, then decided they needed matching tee's!
Sara's:
Emily's:

Here are two zipper clutches I made for myself to keep in the bag on the back of my wheelchair. The bigger of the two fits 4 (now size 2) diapers perfectly! The smaller one I keep extra keys, chap stick, tissues, a pen, and extra hair tie or two!

Who doesn't love a good tote?? This I made for my SIL! It's perfect for trips to the library, pool, or whatever! It's great because it has a zipper on the top!

LOVE the flip flop applique for the summer time! This is a shirt I made for Savannah!

Cute little art bag I made for Savannah's friend's big sister. I had given a similar bag to her friend for a birthday present, along with a crayon roll, bows, bow holder, and an embroidered shirt, and her sister loved the bag and crayon roll so much she wanted one too! She requested it be pink and black and I love the way it came out!


Savannah's cute little Easter shirt!

The next few pics are a little set (minus a 30x30 blanket) I put together for my friend Mari's new baby, Sarah. And of course I had to make some stuff for her big sister, Ally! (formally known as Baby Ally!) =)
Bib and Burp Cloth
Lovies for each of the girls!
and since Mari loves turtles, here is a onesie and tee for the girls!

Birdie applique for Scarlett
Hearts applique for Scarlett
and little Miss Scarlett sporting the submarine applique
and Savannah wearing the submarine applique

I am having so much fun making all these neat items! While I do not have a shop or anything at the moment. If there is ever anything you see and want me to make, please don't hesitate to contact me and I will let you know the price!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Keep up the crafting! You're doing a great job with everything. :)