And I have a fabric buying addiction....

I would say it's almost border line crazy, but as of now, I think I have fully crossed over into crazy! This is just one shopping trip to Hobby Lobby. There are just so many cute, fun fabrics that I just NEED!!!
I can't wait to start making the skirts, shirts, and dresses for my girls for this summer!

7 comments:
That was only one of two bags.....
SHAWN!!!!! SHHHHHHHH.......
I want some!! Martina~
Have fun making stuff!
LOL!!! Very cute fabrics!! and by the way it is too funny that your hubby got on and posted anonymously about your second bag LOL! Mine probably would have done the same thing!! Can't wait to see your new creations!!!
I know! He's such a butt for ratting me out!! But he is great for putting up with my craft hoarding!! lol
This scares me. I was given a sewing machine by a family member a few months ago and I've put off getting it serviced because I'm deathly afraid I will go on a material buying spree! Too bad my girls are all grown now and I can't make the adorable clothes you do. Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Post a Comment