So, as most of you know, we have moved to Offutt Air Force Base in Omaha Nebraska for Shore Duty! This has been a very exhausting, emotional, whirlwind of an experience! I have been neglecting my blog because of Facebook, but I am going to try and do better. So this will be the first of a bunch of posts regarding the move!
Savannah and I spent the last few months in Georgia by ourselves as Shawn was on his final sea patrol! We stayed busy in between feeling like crap during my first trimester! Here are a few pictures that I haven't posted that were taken by my phone....

Spending time with Mari and Baby Ally at St. Mary's Water Front Park on a beautiful day!

Savannah loves throwing pennies into the fountain!

Savannah spent the day with Kerry Jo and her daughter Chloe on the 4th of July while Mary and I ran a booth for Banana Bear Boutique! She loved her face painting!

Yeah, that's one big ass horse fly! Something I won't miss!!

Savannah and I usually spent our Monday's down in Jax while Shawn was gone. We really enjoyed lunch at Maggiano's!!

Posing by the pumpkins at St. John's Town Center!

She fell asleep in the car and then fell right back asleep on the chair! She was pooped!!

My tummy!

This sweet little face was what I got to wake up to almost every morning!

And then we spent a few min cuddling in bed before we got on with our day!

Having a very yummy dinner at Osaka's a few nights before the guys got back home!
That isn't nearly all the pictures, but it's a brief over view! Please stay tuned for more posts on our move!

No comments:
Post a Comment