So after our fun in Atlanta we loaded up the van again (bags, kid, pets, and us!) and headed to our next stop which was Memphis Tennessee! The stop was particularly exciting for me for a few reasons. 1) I have only met my Sister in law and her awesome kiddos once even though I have been talking to her for close to 4 years now! She has become more like a sister than a sister in law and I feel so blessed that her and her family have come into my life! 2) Savannah is getting to the age to actually remember her cousins and because I came from such a large group of cousins and we are all still pretty close, I am excited for Savannah to get to know hers! 3) Shawn has not seen his sister in over 5 years! Time, distance and life just come into play and things tend to slip by. So I was most excited for Shawn and Kelly to get to see each other again because after getting to know both of them separately it's kinda scary how much they are alike!!
We ended up going to Chuck E. Cheese for dinner so the kids could run, play and eat pizza! Here are a few pics from that night!
My 3 Beautiful Girls!! =)

All the KIDS waiting patiently while Kelly and Shawn filled drinks! (LOL, Andy will love that!)

Aunt Kelly and Savannah



OMG! You had to have been there to see how awesome Andrew was at this game! For those of you who read this and don't know, Andrew is blind. He played this basket ball game probably 10 times and was freakin' amazing!!

Sara helping Savannah play Air Hockey!

3 Wild and Crazy Girls!!

Shawn and Sara playing Air Hockey!

We had a great time playing and eating!! Another post will be coming of our second night in TN!

1 comment:
I LOVE those pictures!! We had such a great time and you can definitely tell by the great photos!! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment