Sometimes it's really easy to get caught up in the negative in life. This time of year really gets you thinking about what you are thankful for. For me, the number one thing I am thankful for is this beautiful little girl! I could go on and on about all the things I am thankful for, but this post is about what Savannah is thankful for. She had a Thanksgiving feast at BBMS and the kids dressed up at Indians. Ms. Barbara, her teacher, gave each kid in her class an Indian name based on their personality. Savannah was "Little Sunbeam!" It fits her perfectly considering she is always smiling!



This is where my post leads to. I was given this at the feast and told that each kid was asked what they were thankful for and Ms. Barbara wrote it down. So this is what Savannah said she was thankful for this year. I thought it was really sweet! When I saw "My Baby Sister" I almost lost it, considering she isn't even here, yet Savannah said she was thankful for her!
I feel so blessed to have Savannah as my daughter! When she isn't driving me totally nuts, she is the most amazing little girl ever!!

1 comment:
Sheila, That is sooo sweet that Savannah is thankful for her baby sister already....She is the sweetest grand-daughter and like you said always smiling...Can't wait to see all of you whenever you make it here. Like you said we all have a lot to be THANKFUL for even though there are some negative things that go on in our lives. Will look forward to seeing you all soon. Luv ya lots, Cathy:)
Post a Comment