Wednesday night was Savannah's graduation ceremony from Bright Beginnings Morning School. This school has been a wonderful thing for both Savannah and I (me getting a little bit of alone time twice a week!). I started to notice an almost immediate improvement in her speech. Within no time, she was coming home telling me colors, shapes, and could read her entire alphabet (caps only..lol). I have been steadily impressed by Savannah and how much she has learned and grown in the almost 9 months she has been going to school. She is a very smart, bright, energetic, outgoing, fun loving little girl and I am so darn proud of her!!



Taking a bow after they sang their song. Savannah was an absolute ham the entire time and had most of the audience cracking up! She did really well and it was awesome to see her up there on stage singing and dancing without a hint of stage fright!

Savannah hugging Mrs. Barbara (her teacher) and getting her graduation certificate. I had to fight really hard to not get teary at this. But I am not the only one who was fighting back the tears!!

Savannah and Daddy celebrating at Peppers!

And of course Aunt Bridget had to attend the graduation and then come out and celebrate with us. =)

*On a side note, Savannah is completely potty trained!! She is even staying dry during nap time and at night!! I can not tell you how glad I am to not have to change diapers anymore!!

4 comments:
Great job Savannah (school grad and potty trained!!!) Awesome news and I'm right there with you on fighting the tears at graduation. She's a beautiful girl!
Tell Savannah that Grandma and Peepaw said CONGRATULATIONS and it looked like she did a great job on stage. I am sure Shawn and you were both very teary eyed. I am glad Aunt Bridget could be there with you to celebrate since none of us could be. Luv ya all, Mom and Dad V.
That is too cute, we are soo pround of her and you and Shawn. Way to go on the potty training!!!!!!...Love, MOM
congrats Savannah!
Post a Comment