* I love this time of year! I think fall is my favorite season! I am so happy because yesterday I dug out all my yummy scented yankee candles and set them around the house and lit them! I LOVE CANDLES!! I love the way they make the house feel so warm and cozy!
* I don't remember if I posted this or not but I am going to anyways. Savannah knows her entire alphabet!! It is so awesome hearing her say all the letters. I think her going to school has helped but to be honest I really think her watching Word World and Super Why has had the most impact on her vocabulary! As well as her knowing the alphabet, her speech in general has just exploded! She is actually starting to say full 4-5 word sentences. It throws both Shawn and I for a loop when we can randomly have almost an entire conversation with her. It amazes me how much she has grown and how she is not a baby any more! Time for another one!? HAHA ...NO! =)
* I think I have confused spring cleaning with fall cleaning because I have been on a super psycho cleaning spree!! Monday morning after I dropped Savannah off at school I tackled the master bathroom and went so far as to get out of my chair, sit on the floor with a bottle of 409 and a roll of paper towels and clean the entire floor, base boards, quarter round, cabinets, front of the tub, and every little nook and cranny that I could reach while I was on the floor! While the bathroom is still ugly as sin, at least it is super clean!! I also dusted and swept everything in the living room and dining room and cleaned the windows. Yesterday I scrubbed the kitchen down! I haven't done the floor but while Savannah naps I will probably get down on the floor and scrub, scrub, scrub!! I love a clean house and I am actually enjoying cleaning it this time!
* Halloween is coming up fast and I don't have a clue what Savannah is going to be this year. I kinda wanted to make her a cute little purple and black witch costume, but don't know if I will have the time or skill to make her one. I just hate the run of the mill, cheep target or wally world costume special. I LOVED her costume last year and knew I would have a hard time topping that this year, and so far no luck! Hopefully my creative side will kick into full gear and I can pull something together that will be super cute!
* We have put more stuff up on etsy so go and take a look! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment