I did wake up to a pretty amusing husband. I think he was more excited about my birthday then I was. 7:30am Shawn was whispering happy birthday into my ear and kissing my cheek, he was also telling me I had cards to open and that I needed to wake up so I could open them...I was less than thrilled to have to wake up, but I had somewhere to be anyways so I went ahead and woke up. I had lots of cards from family and got some great gift certificates and money! Savannah got me the final season of Gilmore Girls which completes my series and Shawn got me concert tickets to see Sugarland!! So excited about this because they are one of my favorite bands! Yes they are a country artist..hey I am from Texas what do you expect!?
Bridget has Savannah for the evening because Shawn and I went out together tonight. We are back home and we both feel like crap! I think we might be catching whatever Savannah had..hopefully not but who knows.
Savannah is actually doing a lot better today. She still has a nasty cough but she wasn't nearly as lethargic as she was yesterday. Hopefully tomorrow will show even more improvement and maybe she will get her appetite back because she hasn't really eaten ANYTHING in 3 days.
But anyways, that's it, my birthday was great, just wanted to share!! =)

1 comment:
Happy Birthday to you!!! I loove Gilmore Girls and Sugarland what a lucky lady you are!!! Hope the day was wonderful!! I turned 26 this year too and it was nothing spectacular! I was pregnant and we went to a concert the weekend after! We saw Rodney Atkins and Little Big Town on Fri and then 3 Doors Down on Saturday! We saw live and Everclear on Sunday but I really could have cared less about seeing them! It was good fun!!!
I am glad Savannah is feeling better and I hope you and your hubby don't get sick now that she is getting better!!!
Post a Comment