Friday, October 24, 2008

So darn busy...

This past week has FLOWN by!  There has been a lot going on around here so I figured I would give you the run down..

*  Shawn has one of two comps this morning for his PNEO class he has been taking for the past 6 weeks or so.  He has been studying a lot so I am sure he will do fine.  

*  Savannah isn't any better.  I have been giving her the meds from the doctor but her cough is to the point where it is not only gagging her, but making her throw up.  She was so darn pitiful yesterday, more lethargic than usual and she just looks sick.  Her eyes are red and watery, her nose is red from being wiped all day long and there is usually dried snot from ear to ear when I don't catch her nose running to wipe it.  She broke out in a low grade fever last night before bed so I gave her Motrin, let her stay up later than usual and then she went to bed VERY willingly!  

She is doing ok this morning but I don't think she is much better other than not having a fever at the moment.  I might have to take her back to the doctor today...we will see.  

*  Wednesday I spent a good portion of the day calling a bunch of different schools, churches, and the like to find out who is doing fall festivals and allowing outside vendors.  Well I am happy to say that there are quite a few we have signed up for over the next few weeks.  Last night Christyi and I set up shop at Kingsland Elementary school from 4-7.  It was worth it seeing as Mary (who couldn't be there because she is going to Disney today..lucky B****!) and I both made back our small vendor fee plus some!   Saturday, Christyi and I are setting up outside Trade Winds Coffee Shop here in Kingsland.  There is a new church that has opened in town and they are hosting an event there and have asked some local home based businesses to participate and we were one of them!  So come out to Trade Winds on Sat. and check out all the goodies!!  We are also doing Sugarmill Elemenary school and King Of Peace but I will update about those later!  

*  Savannah is going to be a punk rock princess for halloween!  I am making her a tutu in purple and black and I got some really cute purple and black stripped stockings.  A black onesie and super cute bows will call her outfit complete.  I think she will look adorable and since Claire is the same thing only in pink and black....they are going to look great together!!  

Well I have to get back to taking care of my baby.....bye!  

No comments: