Yesterday is when we officially saw her crawl! Her motivation....PLAYDOH!! Savannah and I were on the floor playing playdoh and Scarlett was across the room playing on the floor in front of where Shawn was sitting, next thing we know her chunky butt was on all fours inching her way closer and closer to us! It was SOOO CUTE!! Well cute up until her sneaky self got the tiniest piece of playdoh and tried to choke on it! ugh! I am in for a world of trouble!
So today I was in the craft room doing a few things on the computer and Shawn put Scarlett in the middle of the room with a bucket of toys because he was headed back to work, it was a little too quiet so I turn around and see this:

She was just sitting there holding onto the little bag. lol!
I asked her what she was doing and....



She was so proud and tickled about holding onto this bag! I, on the other hand, while tickled myself at how darn cute she is, kinda got a little sad. She is growing up too fast...I mean WAY too fast. Scarlett has been the most amazing baby and I don't want her to change yet!!
I'll have to post a video of her crawling because it's just too cute!


2 comments:
You are in for it with that one. Do you see that smile and look? She is beautiful. I cannot believe she is crawling. You have to try and come to Hawaii next, if we do get there ourselves.
She's so cute! I need to see the robot crawl, so post it tomorrow! lol
Post a Comment