This year for Halloween I choose not to make the girls costumes. I was a bit overwhelmed with orders and just life in general so I knew trying to make costumes would just put me over the edge! lol! So while shopping at the Carter's store we picked up a cute little witch costume for Savannah and a, go figure, cow costume for Miss Scarlett!
This is the girls in the back of the Pilot before going t
o our first Trick or Treating event at the mall! We actually hit two malls on two days! Savannah had a blast and Scarlett was awesome!

This is Savannah Halloween night getting ready to go Trick or Treating with her friends!

And Scarlett got dressed up too to help me pass out candy!

Scarlett and I set up on the porch to pass out candy. Trick or Treating started at 6 and by 6:40 I was on the phone with Shawn asking him to come back home because it was SOOOO COLD! It was also starting to sprinkle. Once Shawn got back he took Scarlett inside and I bundled Savannah and myself up a bit more and we sat outside until 7 and finished passing out candy! I really think Savannah enjoyed passing candy out just as much as getting it!
Also, this year we let Savannah paint pumpkins that we got from the pumpkin patch while my mom was here. She had fun and was satisfied with that rather than carving pumpkins!

Overall it was a really good Halloween!

2 comments:
Love their costumes! They look so Adorable!
I love their costumes. your little cow is SO CUTE!
Post a Comment