She will be going back with us when we do the 18 week ultrasound so that will be really neat to see her react to being able to see the baby on the screen! =)
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Big Sister....
Yesterday I had an OB appointment and took Savannah with me. I was a little nervous seeing as she can be a little wild, but she did great!! We were there for an hour and a half (way too damn long) and she was content watching movies on my phone and eating her snacks. I had been explaining to her that she was going to go to the doctor with me because the doctor was going to check the baby in mommy's tummy. Savannah got very happy about this. She loves babies! So, when the nurse midwife came in I sat Savannah near us so she could hear the heart beat too. She was really cute and even though I know she doesn't fully understand what is going on, it was awesome to include her in something so special! She kept asking the NMW to put the microphone back on my beebo (belly button). lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's so cute!! She's going to be a great big sister! I'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment