We were all pretty certain that I was having a boy, so when the lady said "it's a girl" we were all shocked and silent. Then we saw it for ourselves and the tears began. I wanted a girl so bad, but had come to terms that I was having a boy and was fine with it, so when she said it's a girl, I started to cry because I was so happy! I really wanted a sister for Savannah, and I got it!
It was pretty amusing having Savannah in the room. I know she really couldn't make out what was on the screen but she was amused none the less. I think she got more of a kick out of the jelly they put on my tummy. She was like "it's like the jelly on my toast!?" lol. I said no, it was belly jelly, so we could see the baby. lol But, it was awesome having all of them there to share that moment with Shawn and I. I am very grateful for the way the timing worked out, and I am more grateful for the new precious little girl growing in my tummy.
Now that we know it's a girl, we can commence with the grueling task of thinking of a name! =)

1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am happy it is a girl too....will wait for a boy the next time..LOL....I know Savannah will love having a little sister to help out with. I was thinking it was going to be a boy too but will be more than happy to be a Grandma to another precious little girl. Will patiently wait for the delivery...Luv ya, Mom V.
Post a Comment