* Savannah is getting so big! She is talking in full sentences and some of the stuff she comes up with just floors me! Her stats are as follows:
Height: 36 inches
Weight: 28 pounds
Clothing: 3T
Shoes: 5 to 5 1/2 (she has small feet I think)
Shawn is going to be absolutely floored when he gets back and sees how much she has grown and changed in the short (feels like forever) time he has been gone!
* Potty training is going so much better than I had ever expected. She is not fully potty trained yet, but she goes pee pee in the potty just fine with very few if any accidents. He has finally started going #2 in the potty also. It is hit or miss, but she absolutely understands the concept now and has told me when she needs to go. I am very proud of her! =)
* We have so much still left to do on the house before we put it on the market to sell/rent. I want to get the house on the market by June and we still have to remodel the master bath. Shawn is SO looking forward to it (insert sarcasm here). I am hopeful that we can get the house ready to put on the market in a few months. =)

2 comments:
Just go and get new phones already! Shawn will be so surprised and happy!
not helping! lol
Post a Comment