So after almost a year my dad came to visit again. I had so much planned for while he was here but the weather did not cooperate. It was rainy and cold the entire time he was here until the last day. But, even though we didn't get to go out and do much, we still had a great time hanging out together and him and Savannah got to spend some quality time together playing! My dad flew into Jacksonville and then drove with me to Mississippi where we stayed the night at a hotel in Hattiesburg and the next day I drove him to the airport in Jackson where he flew back to Dallas and I continued on my trip up to Memphis, TN to visit my sister in law. That is a separate post all together. But over all it was great to see my dad and it awesome of him to suggest flying down and then making the 10+ hour drive with me so I wouldn't have to do it alone. It really helped!! And Savannah was such a champ the entire road trip!! She travels so well!! (Thank god for DVD Players in the car!!)
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment