Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Stockings and Tree Skirt

As I said in my previous post, I am slowly going to convert all of my blue and silver Christmas decorations to red/white/silver.  Well I had been on the hunt for stockings and a tree skirt for some time with no luck of finding anything I liked.  I prefer simple designs and everything that I was finding was, well, ugly!  Mary happen to mention that they had 3 red snowflake stockings that they were no longer using because she got all new stockings last year.  The funny thing is, is that they are the exact stockings we already had in red!  So I knew I would love them and she graciously let me have them!  =)  Thanks Mary!

Christyi embroidered them with our names on them and I think they look just perfect!  The tree skirt I scored at Garden Ridge for $7.50!  It was the only one and didn't have a tag so we picked up one of the cheaper skirts with a tag and they used that price plus everything was 50% off!  So now I have my stockings and tree skirt and I am very happy!  =)


Savannah hanging all the new Disney ornaments Grandma Cathy, or "Me Maw" as Savannah calls her, sent to her.  She LOVED all of the  mickey mouse ornaments!  You can see the tree skirt in this pic!
Tree and Stockings





3 comments:

AndreaLeigh said...

Gorgeous! Thrifty and beautiful, can't beat that.

Mary said...

The stockings look great!

Miss Hope said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Garden Ridge. I scored some great ornaments from there last week. Everything looks beautiful!