* Shawn put up 3 swirly lighted Christmas trees outside finally. I am still making him put up the rest! It's not my fault he waited till the last min.!
* Taco Bell tried to charge us $1.39 for a cup for water!! Shawn saw this on the ticket and took it back up there and made him give us a refund! Idiots!
* Yesterday we finally went up to the Kingsland Library and got cards. I have lived here 2 years and it has been on my to do list and now it is done! The Children's section is quite good. We checked out 6 books, which will last us 2 days seeing as we read 3 books every night before bed. I asked Shawn what the limit was seeing as I already had six and he was like "you are no where near the limit....the limit is 50!" Wow..that's a lot of books! (I kept saying I think he misunderstood her, but he says that is what she said)
* Savannah got in trouble both days of school last week and got her dum dum taken away. She was not a happy girl, and I was a very disappointed mama! I hope this week goes better!
* We are going to attempt to potty train Savannah starting on the 18th. Her last day of school for Christmas break is the 17th. I hope it goes well, but we shall see.
* Mary and I did a festival down in Jacksonville which proved to be very disappointing! There were a lot of factors that went into why it wasn't what it was suppose to be, but it didn't cost us anything to participate so that was good. We have another one in Feb that is here local and we are really excited about it!
* Why is it like pulling teeth to try and get family to come see us!?
* We are staying in the Navy. Shawn is going to sign another 5 year contract as soon as he can, which might be in May. Talking to the Commodore, there is a pretty good chance we can use my EFM status (exceptional family member) and get stationed in San Diego where Shawn told him that he had family support there and there are also GREAT spinal cord injury rehab places there for me! Needless to say the thought of living out in San Diego is very exciting! =)
* I never have time to blog anymore. I don't feel like I have time to do anything anymore yet I am constantly doing something! I don't get it!

2 comments:
San Diego! Exciting..ryan was selected EDO and IF he stays in..that means we will be in Monterey...we can visit! i promise it won't be hard to get me to come over!
xoxo
ronee
Unfortunately, Taco Bell charges you for an actual drink...even if you want water!
The fifty book limit is correct. With the exception of audio books and dvds.
I hope you get to go to San Diego eventually. It does sound exciting!
Post a Comment