Monday, December 1, 2008

Pictures

So, tonight Mary and her family came over to take each other's christmas pictures.  This is something we have been meaning to do for about a month now and for one reason or another is has just slipped by.  Well we finally got them done!!  Savannah was a bit insane tonight running around talking about all kinds of random things and sat nice and pretty with MARY'S family for the picture but was a freakin' spaz with her own family!  That kid is pretty strange let me tell you, but I love her all the same!!  

I want to share the picture with you but you are going to have to wait and see if you are one of the lucky ones to get a Christmas card =)  If not I will post the Christmas card on here a few days after I send them out!  They are super cute and I am very excited to send them out this year!  

Normally I do a family newsletter so we will see if I have enough time and energy to throw one together to let all of our family and friends know what has gone on this past year with the Vrabel Family!  

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!  =)

1 comment:

Mary said...

We definitely need to do the photos more often. Your cards are going to look great if I do say so myself!