Monday, February 28, 2011

Poor Baby

It's rough going from a baby to a toddler! Poor Scarlett has had 2 falls in 2 days! She got the bruise on her cheek in my craft room. I guess she tried to grab something to help her stand up, but missed and her face collided with a ribbon box! Then, last night in the bath tub, right as I was about to get her out, she stood up using the side of the tub and her hand slipped and she hit her eye! It bled pretty good, but looks a lot better than I thought it would! And on top of all of this, she has a bit of a cold! We were up with her around midnight Saturday night because she was having a hard time breathing! Overall it's been a rough weekend for Miss. Scarlett! Here's for hoping for a better week!

2 comments:

Mommyto3andahusky said...

Your baby is so precious!!! :)

Sheila said...

Aww, thank you! I think so too! =)