Friday, July 30, 2010

Sheila's Neurotic: Pt. 1

Here are some things that drive me absolutely insane or have to be done a certain way and if they are not I freak or have to re-do them:

- If I make chicken I absolutely have to rinse the chicken, trim it all up so I don't see any fat or gooey crap, and then pound it! I don't care what chicken dish I am making, I do this EVERY time.

- Grilled cheese sandwiches: Don't ask to help me, I have a sequence and method and don't like it messed up. The butter HAS to be all the way to the edges and even all over.

- Do not ask to help me cook, period. Nothing irritates me more than when my "flow" is interrupted when I am in the kitchen cooking. If I want help I will ask.

- Toilet paper should go OVER. Period.

- Saying "you are excused" after someone says "excuse me" I think is rude.

- I load my dishwasher a certain way and will reload it if it's done wrong.

- If you visit someone and don't know where something goes, ask. Don't just randomly put things away.

- I refuse to wash my hair towel after every use. I actually will use all of my towels a few times before I wash them, unless of course they get dirty. Washing them after every use is a waste.

- Laundry has to be folded a certain way or I will redo it.

- My bagel MUST be toasted until just shy of burnt (on both sides), otherwise I won't eat it.

- I will not drink tap water, for the most part. Something about it grosses me out.

- The key for my car has to be put in a certain way so that the keychains dangle down, I will turn the car off and put it in the right way if its not.

- I only eat with the small spoons and forks.

- My cooking pots and pans have to be stacked a certain way in the cabinet.

That's all I can think of for the moment. Pt. 2 coming soon....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

after reading this, i simply wonder if we are only cousins and not sisters! hahah....these things are so true! but i love you anyways!!!! some would say your "anal" bahahahahah
love you!
-Jamie

Sheila said...

Thanks Jamie! Nice to know I'm not the only crazy one! lol! =) Love you!