You are 4 months and 5 days old. You weigh 15 pounds 2 ounces and wear size 3 diapers. You wear size 6 months in most stuff, but 6-9 in a few things. You are my chunky monkey!! Your cheeks are so darn kissable and your thighs are massive! You are such a happy little girl and have added so much joy to our lives. You absolutely LOVE your big sister, and she just adores you! You smile so big when you see her and when I think she is being too rough with you and make her stop, you giggle with excitement! You are still an amazing sleeper at night! You wake up once around 4:30 to eat and then go right back to sleep till about 9! You still get swaddled and sleep on your own little pillow between your Daddy and I. I love that you are in bed with us! Your smile reaches your eyes. You just made your first 10.5 hour car trip to Dallas and you did amazing! Your sleep schedule didn't falter once and you handled being passed around like a champ! You are making so many new sounds and changing every day. I am truly sad about how quickly you are growing up, but I can't wait to see the little person you grow into! I love you so much!
Savannah:
You are a little over a month away from being 4! You weigh 33 pounds. You wear size 4t in clothes and 7/8 in shoes. You are such a character! You have so much personality and energy that by noon I am usually already worn out, yet you are still going full force! You are such a jokester! You make such silly comments and do such silly things that keep me, your daddy, and even your 4 month old baby sister laughing constantly! You are now 100% potty trained and I am so proud of you! You also recently made the decision to get your ears pierced and followed through! You constantly say how glad you are that you got them pierced. You are so beautiful. I know I may be your mom, but I really think you are the most beautiful little girl in the world! You are so outgoing! There are very few, if any, situations that you shy away from. You love being the center of attention and from the time you wake up until you close your eyes at night, you don't stop talking. You are learning to write your alphabet and numbers and love it. You love learning new things and pick them up very quickly. You are stubborn. This is both good and bad. Good because I believe it drives you to do what you want, but bad because I am just as stubborn and we tend to butt heads about a lot of things! You are my mini me through and through and no matter how much we argue or disagree, just know that I love you more than words can express and that will never change! You are now and will always be my happy, stubborn, silly, expressive, wonderful Savannah Banana and I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:
Wiping away a tear now...how sweet! Love to you all!
Post a Comment