These pictures are all out of order from what I would like them to be, but I am too lazy to try and upload them in a particular order, or sit here and shuffle the pictures around, so here we go!
Miss Savannah is learning to write her letters (at home, not at schoool..errrr) and has blown me away with how quickly she picked it up! She loves writing her letters so we got her some workbooks at target and she works on them almost every day!



The month of May was "theme" month at Savannah's school. One of the themes was "wacky hair day." Well I was lame that day and sent her to school with her hair in the usual boring pony tail, and this is how she came home! lol!

Oh my girls! I have found such a joy to being a mom of two sweet little girls, and even more joy in the fact that the girls already love each other! Scarlett LOVES it when Savannah talks to her and plays with her, and in turn Savannah is constantly wanting to play with Scarlett. Savannah is such an amazing big sister and is so caring and protective over Scarlett. I just can't wait until Scarlett is big enough to run around with Savannah, I can already imagine the trouble those two will cause together, but I can't wait!!



I love this picture because both girls are so focused on the TV! lol!

Miss Scarlett at 2 months old! So bright eyed!

Thanks to the amazing generosity of Shawn's boss, we acquired this swing set absolutely free!

Savannah LOVES it! We are now the gathering place for the neighborhood kids. The funny thing is that there is a park one house down, but the kids want to play on ours because it has swings. I am cool with this because this way I can see them from my couch and don't have to leave the house! lol!

One evening when Scarlett was quite pissed off, we took her outside to walk around a Shawn saw this from our house! Still not sure what was going on, but it was quite a sight!

Other Randoms:
- Savannah slept 6 nights in a row in panties without an accident, and then last night she had her first. Kinda wondering if she is old enough to get up in the middle of the night if she has to potty or not, but we will keep at it and see what happens.
- 4 weeks from today we will be in Dallas!! I am beyond excited about going back home! I can't wait to see my family and for them to see our girls! I have so much I want to pack into our short week there that I am sure we will all be exhausted when we come home, but dammit, I am going to make the most of our trip there!! yay!!
- Shore duty is awesome! I love having Shawn around so much!
- I really miss all my friends back in Georgia, and even more, I MISS MY HOUSE!!
- I can't believe how big Scarlett is getting! She will be 3 months old next week..where did the time go?? She is still SUCH A GOOD BABY!! Only waking up once a night to nurse, naps like a champ, is content to just sit around and chill when she is awake, her smiles, coos, and giggles melt my heart. It makes me sad to think how quickly she is growing and that she won't be a baby too much longer. On the flip side, I can't wait to see what kid of little kid she is going to be and excited to see her personality develop!
- I am desperately looking for someplace for Savannah to go to School come fall. The CDC is OUT! While it's a nice place and the teachers and staff are super sweet, they are not teaching the kids anything. I want Savannah in a curriculum based program. I would give anything for there to be a Bright Beginnings Morning School here in NE!! That was the best place! We miss it so much! Hopefully I will find a great program for Big S!
I am sure there were other things I wanted to blog about, but Little S is waking up from her morning nap! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

1 comment:
I enrolled Ally at Sonshine Christian Preschool for this fall. It is at 144th & Center inside Harvey Oaks. They have a 4 yr old program that is M,W,F 9-11:30 and costs $105/month, I think, and they do all sorts of things with them, including field trips. LMK if you are interested in more info. Also close to you is Noah's Ark Preschool in the Bellevue Christian Center building. My mom used to work there, and they do preschool/kindergarten as well. I also believe Thanksgiving Lutheran has a preschool program and they are located at 36th & 370.
Post a Comment