Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'v come to realize...

This is my first MeMe. Got it from My Chihuahua Bites. Here we go:

I’ve come to realize that my body is never going to be what it was before I had kids. Hips are wider, tummy flabbier, and the girls will never be the same after nursing two babies! (That's were surgery comes in!)
I’ve come to realize that my job is to take care of my two girls and give them the best childhood possible!

I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving I am usually going 5 miles under the speed limit without even realizing it.

I’ve come to realize that I need to be more patient with Savannah.

I’ve come to realize that I have lost my love of animals. Before kids I LOVED animals, now they just get in the way and annoy me. Its sad.

I’ve come to realize that I hate it when .....I have too many things to even begin to answer this question! ha!

I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk someone must of slipped me something because I don't drink anymore!

I’ve come to realize that money is something I am very thankful for. The fact that my husband has a steady job that pays well is such a blessing these days.

I’ve come to realize that certain people should not procreate.

I’ve come to realize that I’ll always remember the first night I met Shawn. =)

I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s) are growing up! My youngest brother is graduating high school in June, and my middle brother is really trying to get his shit together in a very pro active way! I am very proud of both of them and can't wait to see them in June!

I’ve come to realize that my mom is an amazing granny! I can't even express how happy I am when my mom comes to visit because she is so wonderful with my girls!

I’ve come to realize that my cell phone is totally worth the monthly bill. I heart my iPhone. It saves me in the middle of the night while nursing Scarlett. I can get on facebook and poke around or play games. Helps keep me awake!

I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning I was 9 ways of pissed off. It's awful that when Savannah's voice is the first thing I hear in the morning I get instantly annoyed. It doesn't help that she was up for an hour seeing bugs in her room around midnight and then Scarlett woke up at 5 to nurse. ugh. Tired.

I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep I was thinking about dresses I am going to be making.

I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking that Savannah might not survive the day. ERRRRR!!

I’ve come to realize that my dad would do ANYTHING for one of his kids. While I didn't see it when I was growing up, my dad had my best interest at heart, but I was just too wild and stubborn to understand. Looking back I can see that everything he has done in his life has been for his kids. I love my dad!

I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook that I was just on it like 20 min earlier! Seriously having my laptop next to my couch while nursing Scarlett every hour and a half to two hours means I am no FB A LOT!

I’ve come to realize that today is going to be pretty much like every other day. Take care of kids, try not to go crazy!

I’ve come to realize that tonight I am trying a new recipe for dinner. Hibachi Steak!

I’ve come to realize that tomorrow is Savannah's last day of school for the summer. *tear* I don't know what the hell we are going to do all summer!

I’ve come to realize that I really want to win in life. I want to live long enough to watch my girls graduate from college, get married, and have babies of their own.

I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to repost this don't have a clue.

I’ve come to realize that life is not perfect. People who act like their life is perfect, their marriage is perfect, and their kids are perfect really piss me off. If you haven't wanted to slap your husband stupid, throw your kids in a cage and lock the door, or just lock yourself in a room ALONE for about a week, then there is something wrong with you!

I’ve come to realize that this weekend is one weekend closer to going to Dallas. You can't even being to imagine the excitement of seeing my family and for my dad to get to see Savannah (it's been over a year) and meet Scarlett for the first time. As I get older, I find my longing to move back to dallas to be near my family to be growing more and more!

I’ve realized the best music to listen to when I am upset is country. Seriously there is a country song out there for EVERY mood!

I’ve come to realize that my friends are too far away. I miss my friends that I made in GA so much. As much as I love having my husband home so much, I really miss my girlfriends!

I’ve come to realize that this year makes being in the military worth it. Shore duty is fabulous. And in the long run I know the sacrifice my husband makes will pay off!

I’ve come to realize that my husband puts up with a lot of shit from me. He is a wonderfully patient person when it comes to my crazy OCD issues. He is also great about my crafting obsession!

I’ve come to realize that maybe I should do what I say. I am always saying I want/need to do this or that and then time comes and goes and it never gets done. Birthday cards this year are non existent and there is really no good reason other than I am just lazy. Our storage closet is disgustingly full. I have a serious anxiety attack if I even look in there, but instead of doing something, I just shut the door and roll away. I should work on this....

I’ve come to realize that I love being in my craft room. Wether I am creating something or just in there re-organizing for the umpteenth time, I am just at peace when I am in there. It's my happy place!

I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand how people can constantly put their own needs ahead of their kids. Really annoys me.

I’ve come to realize my past is what has made me the person I am today, both the good and bad.
I’ve come to realize that parties usually involve kids, balloons and cake.

I’ve come to realize that my life is no where near what I thought it would be like had you asked me 10 years ago. Paralyzed and in a wheelchair? Married to someone in the military? Mom of 2!!?? Yep, none of those would have even entered my mind. But, life is a roller coaster and even though I never pictured myself where I am today, I am absolutely enjoying the ride and cherishing every.single.moment.


1 comment:

AndreaLeigh said...

I’ve come to realize that life is not perfect. People who act like their life is perfect, their marriage is perfect, and their kids are perfect really piss me off. If you haven't wanted to slap your husband stupid, throw your kids in a cage and lock the door, or just lock yourself in a room ALONE for about a week, then there is something wrong with you!

love this one! so true.

My cell phone is my lifesaver. When C was getting up every 2 hours to sleep, I was on my phone to stay awake.