St. Louis Missouri was our last stop before arriving in Nebraska. We haven't been able to get back here since Savannah was 4 months old, so for most of his family, this is only their second time seeing Savannah and, needless to say, she is A LOT different! We were all very excited to be going and that we were able to stay for a week!! Savannah had a blast being spoiled by grandma and peepaw! Here are some (not nearly all) of the pics of our stay in MO!
Savannah and Grandma making Christmas Cookies!

We took Savannah to Monkey Joe's. We didn't have anything like this in Georgia and I sure wish we would of! She had a blast!

She went down the biggest slide! It took a try or two before she would go all the way up, but another little girl was helping her and once she went down it, she was hooked!

Savannah with Great Grandma and Grandpa Chase! (Shawn's grandparents)


Loving on her PeePaw

Savannah was introduced to static in the worst way!! Her hair pretty much stayed like that the entire time we were there! lol

Aunt Donna reading a bed time story to Savannah


And I got a VERY big surprise in the form of a BABY SHOWER!! I was under the impression that we were going to Grandma Chases house for a lunch with the rest of the family, little did I know what was planned!

I had to share this picture because it was made by Uncle Andy's Fiance Beth! (Aunt Beth!) It is beautiful and I love it!!

Of course I have a million pics from the baby shower that will be uploaded to Facebook!

Savannah requested that Aunt Beth make her a scarf, and when we saw her the next day, she had one for her! Savannah LOVES this scarf and it is so stinkin' cute!!

Uncle Alec with Savannah. I don't really have any words other than you had to of been there to be laughing your butt off at them two!!

So, as I have said, this isn't nearly all the pictures I have, but I will upload the rest onto Facebook when I get a chance.
We had a great time in Missouri with Shawn's parents an family and are really excited to live so much closer to them for the next two years! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment