Monday, August 3, 2009

Random's

* Savannah really likes cookie crisp cereal
* I am obsessed with Ramen Noodles Chicken Flavor...total preg. craving!
* Thanks to Mari, I am also now addicted to Pickles!
* Shawn got my embroidery machine hooked up, but I doubt I will have the energy or patience to do anything on it until we get moved!
* I really need my hair to grow out about another 4-6 inches! Me and short hair do not mix!
* Shelby is still driving me crazy!
* I have 3 full laundry baskets worth of clean folded clothes that need to be put away...ick!
* I really want to get 3 boxes packed today of crap we don't use!
* My mom is coming to visit in Sept. and I can't wait!
* I have plans to meet my SIL in Atlanta and take all the kids to the Aquarium in Oct. and I am SO excited about that!!
* Really wish I could of slept in a little bit longer, but thankfully Savannah is content to climb in bed with me and watch TV quietly while I continue to doze.
* I am very much ready for fall! I am sick of the humid, rainy weather and long to go to the park with Savannah or play in the back yard!!
* We are going to be putting our house on the market to rent in about a month, as long as I can get a few projects done!
* Thank god for all the wonderful friends I have that help me out so much!!
* I need a wife!
* I am really tired of some peoples endless bullshit.
* There are some things that I feel so strongly about that no one can change my mind.
* I need to get outside and clean my back porch, it's pretty gross!
* I have A LOT to do today so I better get my butt off here and get started! Hope everyone has a great Monday!


1 comment:

Denise said...

All in all...not a bad life...:) and i can't wait either..MoM