Monday, October 4, 2010

Cat update...

As per my previous post, we have been dealing with Sara peeing on the floor daily (if not multiple times a day) since we moved here. Yeah that's almost a year of cleaning up piss almost EVERYDAY! It has really made me dislike my cat. Well, we ended up picking up a storage tote like in the picture. Shawn cut a "door" out and we replaced her old litter box with it. The next morning there was pee on the floor. I was pissed! (pun not intended)

So, as a last ditch effort we ended up taping the piece back on the bin where the hole was cut out, turned it around so that part faced a wall, and this morning, for the first time in I don't know how long, Sara peed inside the litter box!!!

Seriously I can't tell you how nice it was to go into the bathroom and not have to clean up cat piss! The cat is 9 years old so using a litter box is not a new concept!!

I am not, however, getting too excited just yet. Hopefully this trend continues and we don't have anymore problems but I swear if she starts peeing on the floor anymore she is going to kitty heaven a lot sooner than planned!!

No comments: