- Scarlett weights 18 pounds and about 13 ounces.
- She is such a chunky, rolly little girl!
- She is sitting up on her own now as long as surrounded by the boppy or pillows or something like that, and she is just so happy!
- She is itching to get moving! Any time Savannah is running around, Scarlett's little legs get to kicking and her hands start flailing like she is just ready to jump up and start playing with her big sis! It's so neat to watch how much Scarlett reacts to Savannah!
- We are going to pick up some formula as a supplement for Scarlett. It's not that my milk is not enough, it's more that I need a little bit of time away from the kids sometimes and I can't pump enough to keep a decent supply. I do have reservations about this so we will see how it goes.
- I am really, really irritated with someone.
- I love my husband more than I ever thought possible.
- We are going to St. Louis next week, and Dallas at the end of Sept. It will be nice to get away for a bit.
- I want to reduce the crap in my house by half before we move, but somehow I don't see that happening.
- I am going to try my hardest to let my hair grow out so that I can donate it to Locks of Love. I am also going to try and let Savannah's hair grow out too, but we'll see how that goes!
- I am really ready for fall!
- I have gotten to sleep until 9 am for 2 days in a row and I am thrilled about it! Scarlett is moved to her swing before Shawn leaves at 7:30 and Savannah just plays in her room quietly or watches movies on her Ipod until I wakeup! Makes me even happier about her school being from 12:30-3:30!!
- I have come to the decision that I don't really like the zoo here. Yeah it's nice enough and has an abundance of animals, but it's WAY too hilly!! If they where going to put all the effort into making this great zoo, they really should of leveled it out first! There are parts that are impossible for me to get too without someone pushing me, and with Shawn needing to push the double stroller, I am left to push myself and some of those hills are not possible. I seriously miss the Jacksonville Zoo! That was an awesome zoo!!
- I think the carousel at the Children's Museum is ridiculously expensive!! It's $2 for one ride! And there is no discount or anything wether you are a member or not. Seriously? I am kinda up in the air about wether I like the Children's museum or not. It's pretty good for Savannah, but when we went with my cousins, her little girl is just shy of 2 and I think everything was a bit too advanced for her. They do have a "baby" area, but that was too babyish for her.
- If they moved Handicapped parking to the back of the lot I would never have a problem finding a parking spot. Nothing pisses me off more than seeing someone whip into a handicapped spot, get out of their car and WALK into the building. Really? Do you need to park close so you can go walk around the mall for hours??? If you can walk around the mall you don't need to park close. period.
- One of the hardest things about raising kids and being in a wheelchair is the inability to walk around with my fussy baby. It kills me that I cant walk around with Scarlett when she gets fussy.
- There was an episode of Glee where he made everyone use a wheelchair for 3 hours a day for a week to try to get them to appreciate the difficulties of one of the characters who is in a wheelchair. I think my "8 year anniversary" post will be all the things that are hard about being in a wheelchair.
OK that's it for today! Hope everyone has a great day! TGIF!! =)

2 comments:
Scarlett is a chunk! Claire didn't weigh that much at 1 year old! lol
It sucks that the zoo is so hilly; I know that makes it harder for you. On a positive note, it's good exercise! ;)
I know she is! We get comments all the time about how "healthy" she is!! lol! She'll thin out once she starts walking, Savannah was the same way! *hopefully* lol
Exercise?? I'm confused......=P
Post a Comment