Friday, November 28, 2008

Ok, Here We Go....

*  I have been so freakin' busy over the past few weeks and I don't even know why.  I find my *to do* list getting longer and longer and I can't seem to catch up...very frustrating!

*  Next Saturday Mary and I have a very big festival in Jacksonville and we are super excited about it!!

*  Shawn and I had a date night this past week and we went and saw Twilight.  OMG!! GREAT MOVIE!!  

*  Thanksgiving was spent with our friends here in KB and afterwards some of us went to the movies to see Twilight.   Yes I had already seen it once this week and was more than happy to go see it again!  I could probably go see it a 3rd time but don't think it will happen.  What can I say, I loved the movie!

*  I am getting all of the Twilight series books for Christmas and I am very tempted to ask for it early so I can start reading them NOW!!  So excited!!  

*  I am actually almost all done with my Christmas Shopping and I am very happy about that!  

*  I actually went Black Friday shopping this morning!  I am glad I did because I got some great deals on some stuff that I would of gotten anyways!  Bridget took Savannah from Mary's house last night so that I could get up and go around 5am.   Jax is a good 45 min drive away so I had to leave early!  I was back home by 10 am so it wasn't too bad!  

*  There are so many other things I want to blog but I just can't find the energy right now.  All I want to do is go curl up under my heated blanket with my book and drift off to sleep...so off I go!!  =)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you got your husband to go see Twilight with you! Mine won't go. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, though. Sounds like you got in some good shopping.